Features & Benefits
- 98% hard silica aggregate.
- Virtually dust free surface.
- Ability to be broadcast onto a highly plastic slab to achieve a flat or superflat concrete floor.
- Scientifically graded aggregate and proprietary admixtures allow this product to be easily finished, resulting in a less labor and time intensive product.
- Surface is more than four times greater abrasion resistant than high strength concrete.
- Denser surface to reduce maintenance and reduce contaminant, grease and oil penetration.
- Available in Natural, Light Reflective and nine attractive colors.
QUARTZPLATE FF™ is a ready-mixed, scientifically graded, 98% pure quartz silica aggregate, dry shake hardener. It has been specifically engineered for early application to concrete floors that are designed to conform to a specific floor flatness designation as outlined in ACI 117 and ASTME-1155.
- Product #: 9-37-708-1298
- Packaging Sizes: 55 lb (25 kg) multi-walled polyethylene reinforced bags
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability