DURACRETE™ is a single component, polymer- reinforced, high-strength, cement-based patching and resurfacing mortar.
Features & Benefits
- May be placed as a mortar or an overlay.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Excellent bond strength.
- Strength matched for longer life.
- May be mixed with coarse aggregate.
DURACRETE™ is a single component, polymer- reinforced, high-strength, cement-based patching and resurfacing mortar. DURACRETE™ has been designed to repair, slope or level structurally sound, interior and exterior concrete surfaces that are pitted, worn, scaled or spalled. In addition, this product can be sculpted to patch concrete members and deep voids. When properly applied, DURACRETE will produce a strong, durable, well bonded surface of desired texture.
- Product #: 9-31-622-15X4
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb (22.7 kg) plastic pail, 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- LEED Document (English)
- L&M DURACRETE - HPD (English)