Features & Benefits
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 Shear Bond Strength Requirements & ANSI A118.11.
- Conforms to ISO 13007 with a classification of C2TES1P1
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*.
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- High shear bond strength.
- Smooth creamy formula.
* See limitations.
The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. 254 Platinum, designed to just mix with water, has a long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability. 254 Platinum is a LATICRETE approved substitute for 211 Powder mixed with 4237 Latex Additive.
Excellent for exterior and underwater applications as well as providing superior bond to exterior glue plywood (interior only) and concrete. The ultimate thin-set for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Product #: 0254-0050-2X
- Packaging Sizes: 25kg/bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS 025.0 25 Year System Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.05 5 Year System Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.10 10 Year System Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS 230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (US - English)
Safety Data Sheets
- 254 Platinum-SDS (English)