LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive
Features & Benefits
- Fast Permanent Bond — 45 minutes to 1 hour set time.
- Easy to Use — 1:1 mixing ratio by volume.
- Non-Staining — ideal for white and light colored marbles, other stones and tiles.
- Withstands shock and vibration.
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time.
- Safe — no solvents.
- Non-Sag — when applied up to 1" (25 mm) thick.
- Rapid version is available; 5–8 minute set up.
- Approved by the following building code bodies for exterior installations: ICC, IBC.
- Conforms to EN 12004 and ISO 13007 with a classification of R2T
LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high temperatures up to 95°F (35°C).
- Product #: S-310AB-NC-08
- Packaging Sizes: 10L/set(5L PART A+5L PART B) 20L/set(10L PART A+10L PART B)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-717.0SP Sell Sheet (English/Español)