EVERBOND™ is a versatile acrylic polymer emulsion that can be used either as a bonding adhesive or as an admixture.
Features & Benefits
- EVERBOND can be added to portland cement-based repair mortars to increase their adhesion, freeze-thaw resistance, flexural strength and durability.
EVERBOND™ is a versatile acrylic polymer emulsion that can be used either as a bonding adhesive or as an admixture that enhances Portland cement-based mixes, giving these mixes improved flexural, tensile and bond strength. EVERBOND is a milky white, high solids emulsion that will not re-emulsify upon exposure to water, and is nonoxidizing and ultra-violet stable. EVERBOND , when used as a bonding agent, becomes an integral part of the interface between the cementitious material and the surface to be bonded. EVERBOND creates a strong bond between materials to be bonded.
- Product #: 8-01-102-100X
- Packaging Sizes: 1 Gal (3.8 L), 5 Gal (18.9 L), 55 Gal (208 L)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- LEED Document (English)
- L&M EVERBOND - HPD (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- L&M EVERBOND-SDS (English)