One Floor. One System. One Time.
You want a beautiful, aesthetically-pleasing floor. You want a floor that's durable—built to last. You want an environmentally-friendly floor, one that does not require harsh abrasives, solvents, nor waxes to clean it. How about a LEED-Green floor that's easy to clean and certified as "High Traction" by the NFSI?
You get all this and more with FGS PermaShine polished concrete.
The FGS Permashine polished concrete system gives you:
- A solution designed and engineered to last for decades
- A concrete polishing system approved and certified "High Traction" by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Complies with all ADA and OSHA requirements for interior floors
- Save thousands in maintenance expenses every year
- Breathe easy with the FGS low dust dry grind process
- Degree of polish to your facility's unique specs
- Dynamic color options with Vivid Dye™
- Little downtime for installation
Now you can get the appeal of shine and color, the long-term advantages of durability, slip resistance, and low maintenance costs in one floor system.
Proper surface preparation steps are imperative for polished concrete. Not only do you need to know the tools and techniques to perform the surface preparation, you need to know when to use them.
When an FGS PermaShine floor is your finished surface, there’s nothing to add, nothing to take away, nothing to replace. You see clear advantages of one floor, one system, and one time.
There may be considerations required for the proper repair or preparation of existing floors, food handling requirements, floor safety, colors, and an array of nuances that will effect the final appearance and performance of the polished concrete floor.
After a few thousand successful polished concrete projects, it’s easy to see why FGS PermaShine is the choice for concrete professionals, building owners, maintenance teams, architects, and engineers.